Terms of service
Article 1 (definition) h2>
1. "Products" is a general term for products, rights, and services. Goods shall include electronic goods.
2. "This site, etc." is a general term for this site and this service.
3. A "member" is a member who, after approving this agreement, registers as a member by the procedure specified by the company, and applies for and purchases products introduced or sold by the company on this site. This is a general term for customers who have approved the membership.
4. "Customer" is a general term for customers and members who use this site after approving this agreement.
5. "Trademark" is a general term for our trademarks, logo marks, and trade names.
6. "Content" means copyrighted works such as texts, images, videos, and sounds displayed on Internet sites. p>
Article 2 (Customer Qualification) h2>
1. You can use this service on this site based on this agreement and individual agreement. However, if you want to purchase products on this site, you need to register as a member.
2. If the customer is found to fall under any of the following items, the Company may suspend the use of this site by the customer and suspend the benefits of deliveries, etc. for the customer's application, etc. Suppose there is.
(1) If the customer does not exist
(2) If the membership is suspended at the time of use, or if the membership has been canceled in the past
(3) Use If there is a false entry, clerical error, or omission in the items to be declared at that time
(4) If you have failed to pay to us
(5) In the performance of our business or technology If there is a problem
(7) If a minor uses it without the consent of the parent or guardian
(8) If you live outside Japan
(9) This agreement and others in the past If you violate our terms and conditions
(10) If we judge that it is inappropriate p>
Article 3 (Delivery of deliveries) h2>
1. The delivery address of goods and other deliveries (hereinafter referred to as "delivery items") shall be limited to addresses within Japan. In addition, there are some areas where delivery is not possible for delivery of some deliveries.
2. The customer shall not be able to change the delivery address of the delivery unless the notification is made by the method specified by the Company.
3. Except for some areas, our deliveries are the responsibility of the delivery company that has signed a contract with us. Matters related to delivery shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the delivery company.
4. The delivery fee for the delivery shall be borne by the customer unless the Company clearly states that the delivery fee will be borne by the customer on the individual page. p>
Article 4 (Notification matters) h2>
1. If there is a change in the matters notified to the Company, the customer shall notify the Company without delay in the format prescribed by the Company.
2. We will notify you of necessary matters by displaying on this site, sending e-mail, and other methods that we deem appropriate
3. The notification from our company arrives when it should normally reach the customer by sending it to the contact information based on the matters notified in advance by the method prescribed by our company (hereinafter referred to as "notification matters"). It shall be deemed to have been done. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the failure to change the notification items. p>
Article 5 (Provision of information) h2>
You consent to the placement of advertisements and banners on all content such as the web and email. In addition, the customer consents in advance that the Company will provide information such as product information by means such as e-mail and direct mail. p>
Article 6 (Handling of personal information) h2>
1. We will use your personal information for the following purposes.
(1) For sale of products, rights, services, etc. of our company and third parties
(2) For shipping and delivery of products
(3) For billing and billing calculation
t3> (4) For usage screening
(5) For customer information management
(6) For sending e-mail newsletters
(7) Advertising or promotion of products of our company and third parties (8) For notification of operational matters
(9) For conducting questionnaires
(10) To support products and services and respond to inquiries
(11) For marketing activities including face-to-face sales
(12) For research and statistical analysis of marketing data
(13) Our products・ For the development and improvement of services, etc.
(14) For the maintenance of the system, for troubleshooting
(15) For the exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts and laws, etc.
(16) (17) For other purposes specified individually for each service of our company
p> for other various communications, response management, sending of related materials, etc.
(1) When the consent of the person is obtained or when the consent of the person is obtained in advance
(2) When there is an urgent need for the protection of the person's life, body or property
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(4) By law, etc. When disclosure is requested or when disclosure is requested in legal proceedings such as criminal investigation
(5) When an inquiry is received from a public institution based on a justifiable reason
(6) When entrusting all or part of the business to a third party
(7) When disclosing to the person who succeeds the business when the business is succeeded due to a merger, business transfer or other reasons
( 8) When permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations
Article 7 (Prohibited matters) h2>
1. When using this service, the customer shall not perform any act that falls under or may fall under any of the following items.
(1) This site, etc. is fraudulent. Acts of using for purposes
(2) Acts of infringing intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, design rights, patent rights, portrait rights, publicity rights and other rights of the Company or legitimate right holders (3) Acts that infringe on the property, privacy or portrait rights, and publicity rights of the Company and other third parties
(4) Discriminate or threaten the Company and other third parties, whether true or false. , Acts of degrading or damaging its credibility or honor
(5) Acts of disadvantageous or damaging to the Company and other third parties
(6) Acts of pretending to be a third party Acts of using, etc.
(7) Acts of transmitting or providing harmful programs, etc. such as computer viruses, or acts of recommending
(8) Acts of using this site, etc. of our company and other third parties Acts of falsifying or erasing the information obtained
(9) Acts of illegally using the facilities of the Company and other third parties, or interfering with the operation of the facilities
(10) This site, etc. and the Company Acts that interfere with the operation of
(11) Acts that violate laws and regulations or violate public order and morals
(12) Acts that promote or imply the execution of criminal acts
(13) Terms and other acts that violate the terms and conditions established by the Company
(14) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
If the Company suffers any damage due to any act that falls under any of the items in the preceding paragraph (engages in response work) The Company shall be able to claim compensation for damages caused to the Company from the customer for the personnel expenses and other expenses equivalent to the person who has done so.
1. If there is a reason that falls under any of the following items, we will not give any prior notice or notification to the customer, and without obtaining the consent of the customer, this site It is possible to suspend the use of such services, suspend or remove the customer's qualifications, and suspend the benefits of deliveries, etc. for the customer's application, etc., and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason. ..
(1) Unauthorized use or use of this site, etc.
(2) Failure to pay to the Company
(3) False information to be entered when registering, etc. (4) When a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution, bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation is filed with the customer, or when the customer filed a petition
( 5) If the information provided by this site, etc. is used improperly
(6) If the Company determines that there is a risk of damaging the Company or other third parties
(7) The preceding article (8) If you violate any of the provisions of this agreement, individual agreement, or any other agreement specified by our company
(9) Use of this site, etc. is inappropriate. (10) In addition, if the Company determines that it is not suitable as a customer
2. If the customer falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, and the Company takes the measures specified in the preceding paragraph. , The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the customer. In addition, the Company shall not indemnify the customer for such measures and shall not be liable or liable. p>
Article 8 (Disclaimer) h2>
1. Regarding the contents of this site, etc. and the information that customers obtain through this site, the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, up-to-dateness, appropriateness, certainty, operability, etc. We do not provide any legal guarantee, and we shall not be liable for any damage caused to you or a third party due to such information.
2. We do not guarantee the quality or performance of this site, etc. to our customers. In addition, we will inform you about suspension, suspension, defects of this site, etc. and all losses and damages caused by or related to them (including cases where the entered data is lost for some reason). , I am not responsible. ..
3. We will only cause damage to you due to hidden defects in the product you purchased from us, or damage to you due to reasons attributable to us. , For the direct damage actually caused, the damage shall be compensated up to the sales price of the product. p>
Article 9 (Interruption / suspension of this service, etc.) H2>
1. The Company may suspend or suspend part or all of this service, etc. without obtaining prior notice and consent if any of the following items apply.
(1) When performing system maintenance, inspection, updating, and other maintenance
(2) When a situation similar to this occurs, such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, war, riot, turmoil, labor consultation, etc.
(2) t3> (3) When the service is difficult to provide due to system troubles, etc.
(4) When the necessary services of the telecommunications carrier are not provided
(5) Others according to the previous two paragraphs If there is an operational or technical reason
(6) In addition, if we determine that it is necessary to suspend or stop this service, etc.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the customer due to the temporary suspension or suspension of the provision of this service, etc. p>
Article 10 (Changes and termination of this service, etc.) H2>
The Company shall be able to change or terminate part or all of this service, etc. at any time without obtaining prior notice and consent. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused to the customer due to such change or termination. p>
Article 11 (Change of Terms) h2>
1. The Company may change this agreement without obtaining prior notice and consent. If you change this agreement, the changed agreement will take effect from the time it is displayed on this site, and all matters related to this site etc. will be based on the changed agreement.
2. The Company may abolish this agreement without obtaining the prior notice and consent. Even if this agreement is abolished, the shipping fee will not be exchanged for cash or damages will be compensated. p>
Article 12 (Governing Law and Consensus Jurisdiction) h2>
1. The governing law of this agreement shall be Japanese law.
2. If a dispute arises regarding this agreement, the Utsunomiya Summary Court or the Utsunomiya District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance, depending on the amount of the complaint. p>.